Primary Job Function:
• Implement and monitor the marketing goals and strategies set by the corporate and regional management, targets and market direction to grow the long term sales, profit and market share position for assigned products to meet sales targets and business objectives.
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Coordinate and monitor the implementation of marketing objectives, strategies, advertising and promotion and ensure their execution.
• Develop, when applicable, implement and update product training to sales force on an ongoing basis.
• Coordinate introduction and launch of new products i.e. product design, costs, registration, trademarks, clinical programs, market research, P&L, material management, and affiliate training.
• Forecast product requirements, identify potential supply issues, and develop contingency plans.
• Participate in planning sales promotion and advertising in support of existing products, and support the marketing manager in determining market strategies and sales tactics to achieve product objectives.
• Ensure all business activities comply with the relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards. Review complaints and suggestions relating to assigned products.
• Contribute to the achievement of margin and market share annual goals.
• Monitor competitors promo, pricing, product positioning and marketing moves by product / business segment as well as their product line performance and institute corrective action as needed.
• Coordinate SFE (Sales Force Effectiveness) activities and consolidate regions data.
• Bachelor Degree in Pharmaceutical Science/Human or Vet Medicine/General Science.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Marketing within in a multinational company.
• Nutrition/FMCG experience is a privilege.
• Sound understanding and qualifications in marketing related principles.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Excellent knowledge of computer based programs including spreadsheets and graphics.
• Multitask oriented.