- A proven track record of working with designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute, and track product releases from beginning to end.
- Product management life cycle and SDLC methodologies.
- Agile software development methodologies.
- Requirements analysis including pricing and planning.
- Competitive analysis.
- Sales planning.
- Financial planning and strategy.
• Work across functional areas and aligns with the Technical Management and Project Managers to track the development of our products.
• Build the products strategy and undertak thorough analysis of the markets to ensure we maximize profitability and adjust the product strategies to respond to competition.
• Drive the entire vision of new products, features to keep the business relevant and competitive.
• Assess competition by comparing products.
• Create product marketing communications objectives.
• Manage the roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and maintain existing features to drive business goals.
• Engage stakeholders in leadership, research, data, support, and to coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment.
• Work with the Presales Head to create product sales strategies.
• Create long- and short-term product sales forecasts and analysis for management.
• Bring new products to market with return-on-investment analysis.
• Market new products with presales, marking, advertising and delivery teams.
• Determine product/s pricing along with the Presales team, based on market research, delivery costs and anticipated demand. Maintain and update existing product features.
• Develop product lines and appraise new ideas for market viability.
• Capture initial customer needs through requirements gathering workshop/s.
• Produce high-level product requirements, iterate with your design and engineering teams.
• Review resources capacity and delivery schedules for product release/s availability.
Continue professional and technical education, attending workshops, seminars, etc.