Media.net is one of the world s leading companies in the Contextual Advertising space that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Since its founding, Media.net has constantly broken new ground in building innovative contextual advertising solutions. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10 s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 100 s of petabytes of data.
With 1000+ employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
Media.net is acquired by Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.Net s global expansion strategy and provide access to China s world-class talent and capital markets.
What is the job like?
Do you want to be part of a team that has developed a strong track record of delivering innovative features in a relatively short time? The role provides a very good mix of technical and business exposure to the exciting world of online advertising.
As a part of the Product Management Team you will work with world class engineering, data sciences, usability, business development, design and marketing teams to develop and evangelize ground-breaking, globally distributed, large scale productsYou will manage the vision, strategy, and feature roadmap of one or more ads business within Media.Net
• Manage entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
• Document & Report on product profitability & operational product metrics
• Strong experience focused on Product Strategy & Management, Competitive Analysis, Prioritization, Prototype, Software Architecture & Engineering Plan, Messaging, Go To Market Strategy, Ecosystem development Customer/Partner/Community engagement.
• Consistent track record of success in building technical & competitive strategy, high performing PM teams and partner ecosystems.
• Analyze competitive offerings to identify differentiators & set pricing
• Work with Business and partner teams to understand product requirements, develop scenarios, make tradeoffs on products and prioritize them according to ROI
• You will be charged with competition review and analysis, prioritizing features that provide us a competitive advantage, furthering the revenue objectives of the company and delivering a kick-ass user experience, for these projects.
• Work in a fast-paced environment and have a strong passion for quality, security and performance.
• Self-starter with demonstrated ability to manage complex dependencies
Who should apply for this role?
• MBA or equivalent degree from a reputed institute preferred
• Atleast part of your experience comes from the online advertising or search technology businesses
• You have a penchant for business and the innate ability to analyze markets, dissect revenue models
• You also keep in touch with technology advancements and understand the impact of new standards on product design
• Proven ability to drive technical designs with architects, business leaders to maintain and prioritize a living backlog.
• Solid Business acumen, Management & Communication skills
• Strong project management & program management skills
Benefits & Perks
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!