• Initiate, define, plan and manage the roll out of the product features and enhancements for existing features for Selling Partners for 3 Amazon marketplaces (AE, SA and EG) on both Amazon and Souq technology stack
• Benchmark product feature set vs US, EU and India teams to adapt their features, tailoring as needed for MENA, and partner with them for collective innovation
• Write product requirement documents, FAQs, Press Releases and get stakeholder alignment. Drive product requirements to overcome regional challenges in scaling selection, and provide great customer experience when buying from international sellers (such as enabling Cash on Delivery for customers buying from international sellers)
• Drive product requirements to scale the adoption of Fulfillment by Amazon program which benefits both Selling Partners and Customers
• Define the Arabic seller experience for the product features
• Automate manual processes in the business teams and reduce cost
• Partner with Operations, Selling Partner Support, and Customer Support teams to support new product launches in MENA
• Continuously improve buyer trust in our business by launching initiatives to prevent bad actors from selling on Amazon
• Lead execution of the product with high-level of discipline and engagement with the development teams. Meet defined milestones and delivery dates.
• Own weekly and monthly reporting on product features that you own. Utilize metrics to deep-dive into issues and uncover business-driving trends and patterns
• Drive adoption growth of rolled out solutions, assess open opportunities to further enhance Seller Experience and remove friction points.
• Measure Improvements and impact of changes (such as A/B testing) and set-up mechanisms to audit impact and perform necessary course corrections where needed to meet business objectives
• Manage engagement with multiple stakeholders in US, Europe, India and other Amazon offices including Tax, Legal, Operations, Tech, Seller Services and FBA.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least