Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the undisputed leader in the lighting industry. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
You will join the leader in the lighting industry and learn through disruptive challenges. You will be part of a global team, where performance is powered through diversity. Help us shape the future of light in the Internet of Things and work with us on our commitment to achieve a more sustainable future.
Join us and #findyourmeaning at Signify.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to handle our Outdoor Lighting segment who can translate marketing strategy/plans into a business plan and bridge the business offerings with the local market requirements.
What you ll do
• Collects and analyses market information and defines existing market target groups.
• Formulates the specification of new products based on available technology, components and existing market situation in order to have new products available on short term.
• Translates a general product plan into clear detailed product specifications for development.
• Able to set, activate, maintain and correct the pricing strategy for the designed product portfolio. Including analysis & corrective actions in cooperation with marketing and sales
• Develops sustainable relationships with customers and partners by triggering an effective and profound dialogue with a win-win mindset (profitable solutions for all). Gains credibility by creating positive long-term impact
• Identifies problems in a product or a proposition based on close monitoring of the performance and comes up with solutions that can mitigate the issues collaborating with relevant teams
• Develop forecasting for new products based on intimate market knowledge as well as assist in forecasting of established products
• Support and train sales team including direct customer visits and training
• Determine and implement pricing strategy for new and mature products
• Assist in supporting and closing significant business opportunities in collaboration with sales team
What you ll need
• Bachelor s degree is required ideally in a technical field such as engineering or related discipline. An MBA is strongly preferred.
• 5+ years of total work experience.
• 3+ years of in-depth knowledge in product positioning, pricing, distribution, service and promotion plan to positively impact market share, sales target, margin, business penetration beyond the technical characteristics of the product.
• Proven knowledge and experience with lighting systems (including controls).
• 3 years in market/customer facing operations: Projects and trade - different go-to-market models
• Experience analyzing the market including customer needs, application requirements, and technological advancements to prepare for roadmap development is required
• Experience developing business cases to justify new product development is required
• Fluency in English, Arabic is preferred.
What we promise
We re committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future.
Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team. #WeAreSignify #SignifyLife