• Manage all aspects of product launches such as sales communications, process, and present materials and rollout strategy. Coordinate local plans with Marketing Managers in each region.
• Market Research: Research our market's consumer preferences then target and segment our customers effectively based on this research. Perform market sizing and segmentation
• Work to articulate the benefits of our product to the market through marketing collaterals
• Sales Enablement: develop and deliver high-impact sales tools such as collateral, presentations, case studies, demos, competitive positioning, etc. Create sales training materials that cover industry trends, value proposition, and competitive positioning.
• Competitive Intelligence: Develop informed point of view on where competition is headed or will emerge (and why) and how to win
• Develop the strategy for pricing and product promotion
• Generate messaging and market positioning around products
• Perform user testing, market analysis, A/B testing and usability tests, capture feedback from our users and report to the founders using gathered qualitative and quantitative data.
• Manage and refine long-term product strategy, product plans and use cases
• Develop a deep understanding of the media market informed by customer and competitor research to identify new product opportunities
• 4+ years of experience as product marketing manager.
• Must be full of creativity. Can come up with catchy names for features and one-liners to explain the feature benefits
• Must be a great collaborator who likes bridging the gap between technical and client-facing teams
• Must be analytical yet creative thinker, and truly enjoy client-facing interactions.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to persuade and influence others, ability to explain technical topics to non-technical people
• You have a passion for growth, excellence, and continuous improvement of existing processes.