Under the supervision of the PP&C Supervisor, performs a wide variety of administrative and coordination duties related to all aspects of materiel readiness reporting. The Production Control Lead is responsible for submitting various reports, must be detail oriented and demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Collect, organize, merge, track, and analyze data; provide administrative and special project support; facilitate the development of new databases; and maintain and enhance existing databases.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Provide oversight of personnel engaged in Production Control functions.
2. Managing datasets required for data processing including uploading new data and submitting changes and updates to data systems through batch or manual processes.
3. Ensuring error-free execution of data maintenance processes and projects according to user requirements.
4. Matching and merging records to eliminate duplication and link records across multiple systems.
5. Creating reports and data extracts to support the data maintenance process.
6. Adhering to data standards, policies, processes and procedures.
7. Analyzing datasets to uncover data anomalies or quality issues.
8. Communicating data maintenance or quality status and issues.
9. Serving as subject matter advisor regarding data.
10. Follow data execution project plans and timing, producing deliverables on-time and to specification.
11. Conduct cross-checks of data for deliverables ensuring that all data is reviewed before delivery.
12. Adhere to organizational policies regarding privacy, data retention, data transfer and access.
13. Participates in and drives continued process and quality improvements.
14. Manage repetitive data processing tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
16. Performs other duties as assigned.