This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
Responsible for opening, tracking and closing work orders and filing in accordance with (IAW) Army Records Management guidelines; respond to inquiries, identify problems and provide advice, assistance and or resolution; inputs, processes and distributes all work maintenance request forms to appropriate maintenance facilities; maintain DA Form 1687, Delegations of Authority-Signature Card; create spreadsheets for site work orders, contact 100% of customers serviced and elicit feed-back on services provided; and shall maintain strict Key Control procedures within CPC.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Create work orders using Maximo or government approved AIS system
2. Input, process and distribute all work requests and equipment to appropriate repair shops
3. Ensure established Key Control procedures are adhered to at all times, as well as end of day security procedures
4. Provide reports and statistical data utilizing Maximo as requested
5. Ensure customers have a valid DA Form 1687 on hand prior to providing any service
6. Ensure the Work Order section is performing processes and procedures IAW the performance work statement (PWS), internal/external IOP’s, Work Instructions, Army Regulations, DA Pamphlets, and local requirements
8. Perform other duties and assignments as required
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Desktop computer, scanners, printers, copiers, Maximo and other office related equipment.
Work is generally conducted in a work center administrative environment. However, duties may occasionally involve working outside with a potential exposure to extreme temperatures. Employee use of personal protective equipment (PPE) in certain areas is required. Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices. Normal work week is 48 hours, but may be required to work overtime.
May be required to lift, climb, extended sitting or standing, or other physical efforts that are normally required. In addition, visual acuity, hearing and speaking requirements are required.