About the role:
In this role, you will be responsible to:
• Undertake and complete, under review supervision, assignments of broad scope and complexity involving a range of standard and advanced problem solving techniques and computational methods and required Change Management.
• Plan and organise own work within a job or assignment under the supervision of more senior engineers.
• Acquire data from a diversity of sources, and carry out analyses as an input to problem resolution and trend analysis.
• Identify and address frequently recurring problems within levels of expertise and experience, reaching solutions, for senior review prior to implementation, through standard procedures and professional knowledge.
• Participate in, and benefit from, formal and informal on-the-job training and development, and from work/job rotation, in order to develop skills and capabilities.
• Provide first-line supervision and act as a technical reference point for Level 4 and 5 engineers and monitor progress to ensure completion of tasks to time and quality standards.
• Participate in regular team meetings in order to stay informed on developments of significance and to contribute views on ways forward.
• Maintain awareness of developments in sub-discipline in order to stay informed and identify opportunities for improvement for the benefit of TASNEE.
• Prepare routine/non-routine analytical and progress reports and Presentations for review and acceptance by the seniors.
• Provide input for the development of plans and budgets.
• Ensure strict compliance with all approved EHSM procedures and practices in order to afford protection to life, property and the environment.
• To review, execute and report the Deviation, as per the approved Production Plan.
• Coordination with business planning and other plant area.
• To monitor Product Quality conditions, resolve routine/non-routine Quality Deviation issues andreport any major issue and suggest improvements to the seniors.
You will ideally be required to have the following requirements.
• Bachelor s degree in Chemical Engineering.
• 5 years of relevant experience in Polypropylene Plant Novolen Tecnolgy or other Polypropylene Tecnolgies.
• Knowledge of working in a high hazard environment.
• Planning and Scheduling Skills.
• Good Communication & Presentation Skills