Kitopi stands for Kitchen Operation Innovation. We are one of the world s fastest growing venture-backed food tech startups. Our managed cloud kitchen network enables food brands to expand their delivery reach without needing to expand their kitchens Kitopi provides necessary infrastructure and software with minimal capital and time expenditure to our clients.
Founded in Dubai and rapidly expanding across the globe, Kitopi currently runs kitchen networks in New York, London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia with more than 1200 members of staff. On a mission to continue disrupting, we are in immediate demand for an entrepreneurial focused, dynamic and energetic Production Supervisor to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
As a Production Supervisor, you are responsible for assisting the Production Manager in the day to day operation, taking care of daily food preparation and duties assigned to you through the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Kitchen Manager.
• Support the Production Manager directly in order to have a smooth
• Communicates professionally with subordinates while keeping a productive working environment
• Excellent knowledge of Food Safety HACCP, Sanitation and Personal Hygiene basics
• Highly cooperative team spirit with excellent communication skills
• Control the food cost
• Guide and train the subordinates daily to ensure highly motivated
• Comply with the company environmental, health and safety policies
• 5 years of experience within Operations Management, ideally within F&B. Proven track record in driving Kitchen efficiency and successfully leading diverse teams.
• You hustle hard and understand the entrepreneurial landscape. High stamina you don t fold under pressure. In fact, you thrive in fast-paced environments.
• If you were to seek professional advice you are likely to be Strong people management skills and experience leading large teams. You can set the tone for your team and drive towards results, while being empathetic to your teams challenges.
• Strong interpersonal skills ability to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners. An entrepreneurial DNA you re like the lost and found for great opportunities.
• People person an eye for great talent and the ability to unlock the potential of high performing teams. Able to motivate and inspire.
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills able to speak and listen effectively; great written, verbal, and presentation skills.