• PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE - JOB DESCRIPTION
• The professional Medical Representative is responsible for maximizing the sales of Oncology products through the different sales & promotion activities within a certain geographic territory.
• Through excellent product knowledge and comprehensive promotional activities he/she will meet and exceed all targets within the full assigned portfolio for his/her territory.
• Supporting the Sales manager in preparing all reports, market feedback to be shared with senior managers
• Visit physicians to promote Pfizer products under the supervision of the direct Manager
• Distribute knowledge using guidelines through product samples, marketing literature, clinical trials related to his products to help physicians and other healthcare professionals take the best decisions.
• Follow-up with HCP (KOL, physicians, pharmacists, or any other party having impact on the business), to gather feedback and questions regarding experience with assigned products.
• Providing approved information to HCP on assigned products, e.g. proper medical usage, dosage amounts and side effects.
• Providing feedback to sales management on customer requests, responses to promotions and product access.
• Involved in the pre preparation of the marketing campaign through giving feedback to the marketing team on what s the real market/customers needs.
• Follow up on stock, consumption and ordering process especially in government sector and institutions
• Attending seminars and participate in setting up sales demonstrations and exhibitions.
• Organizing AV activities in his/her area.
• Initiate & Participate in the nomination & selection of the local speakers in his/her territory
• Attending regular sales meetings with SM, general meetings, and cycle meetings.
• Preparing short term POA restricted to his area and products.
• Presenting reports according to SM recommendations and market needs.
• Stand accountable for all customers e-mails, phone calls related to business.
• Execute the activities (international, regional and local conferences, workshops) done by the marketing, medical department to engage customers
• Monthly report for sales, activities, market feedback, threats, opportunities
• Play important role in engaging customers via real bold partnership programs.
• Explore more business opportunities and expand the scope of reach
Level of Responsibilities:
Tasks are performed under the general direction of the Direct Manager; however, the incumbent is fully responsible for the business and financial results of their geographical territory.
Responsible for Budget achievement including, Percent Growth, Market Share, Evolution Index (IMS Parameters) for his/her area.
Job Specific Technical/Functional/Professional Competencies:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the Pharma industry
• Oncology experience is a plus