Professional Services Consultant - KSA- Citrix-VDI, NetScaler
Looking for Candidates with either of the below technical skills based in Riyadh
PS Engineer with hands on Expereince in Citrix-VDI, NetScaler
• Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
• Identify and define system security requirements
• Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
• Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
• Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
• Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
• Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
• Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
• Proven work experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer of 4 7 yrs.
• Experience in building and maintaining security systems
• Exposure to multiple security technologies like Firewalls, Email and Web gateways, DLP, Endpoints, Load Balancers etc.
• Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
• Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc
• Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
• Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
• Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
• Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
• BS degree in Computer Science or related field
• Certifications in related products and technologies will be highly preferable.