We are looking for high-potential, flexible, innovative, and forward-thinking professionals to join Amazon. Are you ready to drive high-visibility, strategic, revenue-generating programs as well as leverage Lean methodologies to lead process improvement initiatives? Are you equally comfortable digging into business requirements as you are drilling into architecture and design with development teams?
Join Amazon retail, operations, technology, or devices as a Program Manager. We are looking for candidates with a strong record of owning and executing strategic, cross-functional projects as well as partnering with other teams to drive key process improvement programs. This role requires working with business teams across the company to define requirements and high level process/system solutions, leading cross-functional teams and managing the timelines to support organization wide project launches. This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks and change control. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential, as are a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get into the details that will make our offering world-class.
- An innovative project manager with superior analytical abilities and preferred experience in Lean Manufacturing methodologies
- Has knowledge and experience in direct-to-customer fulfillment operations as well as excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Finds practical and simple solutions to complex problems without sacrificing quality or core functionality
- Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, designing process solutions, writing detailed functional specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and deploy new software; as well as analyzing cost/benefit of feature selection and communicating results throughout the organization
- Ability to utilize exceptional problem-solving, and communication skills to influence business and technical audiences
- Provide day-to-day support during the roll out/implementation of newer systems/processes and gather feedback
- Map business requirements, understand business process, study and analyze workflows, design solutions and prepare functional specifications