Programme Planner - British Led Developer - Abu Dhabi
For you planners out there, this is the chance to become part of something that will be big! If you are able to drive the planning and programming for a young, dynamic developer, then read on and let me know!
I am working with an Abu Dhabi investment backed, British led private developer who have two brand new projects they are developing and they need someone who can join their small team to bring the Primavera skills needed to ensure the projects are successful.
As the main planner in the team , and reporting to the construction manager, you will work closely with the rest of the internal team as well as the main contractor and the design team to plan and coordinate the project.
This is a hands-on role for someone who wants to work in a "new company" environment and doesn't mind rolling up sleeves and getting stuck in.
I don't like pasting job descriptions, but just so you know, these are the areas that you will handle:
• Act as the owner of the Primavera P6 system to plan and manage complex multi-project time schedules to ensure delivery of intended business benefits across all departments
• Responsible for meeting with all departments to communicates project deliverables and agreed actions and inputting in to the Primavera P6 system.
• Create and communicate customized project control systems which measure progress and performance, whilst providing early warning of deviations from project plan and identifying corrective actions to be taken.
• Analyse, review and highlight critical time schedule issues and ensure viable resolution plans are in place.
• Ownership of Capital Expenditure (capex) and Operational Expenditure (opex) budgets relating to Construction, Procurement and Design budgets.
• Act as co-ordination lead to produce outward facing topical summary reports discussing programme/project progress, critical issues, impact and mitigation.
• Establish and maintain a good, professional and pro-active relationship with other project management/ planning teams.
• Analysis of programme controls data and create summary programme reports/analysis for Senior Managers/Sponsors.
• Assess the need for change to planning processes and methods and implement changes to deliver improved performance.
• Assess contractual schedules and compensation events and support the business in schedule related commercial aspects.
• Support with mitigation, acceleration and what-if scenarios
• Supporting the Earned Value reporting process
• Maintain awareness of project policies, processes and standards, to ensure compliance.
Alongside the above, there are other general and legal duties - a full job description is available if you want to read the detail!
This is a permanent role based in Abu Dhabi with a lively, driven team of professionals who want to find someone of a similar attitude and skill who can be part of their journey.
This role is not for someone who wants to be another cog in the corporate wheel - for this to be the right working environment for you, you need to be adaptable, flexible and with a real desire to be part of something.
The package on offer for this permanent position in Abu Dhabi is AED30k per month to cover basic salary, accommodation and transportation. There are the additional benefits such as a discretionary bonus scheme that we can discuss.
They are looking for someone who can ideally join them late June / early July 2018.
Be part of something different and get in touch with me to hear more about whether this could be the life changing role you are after!
Industry Type :
Medical / Healthcare / Diagnostics / Medical Devices
Functional Area :
Corporate Planning / Consulting / Strategy / M&A