Position Title :
Project Controls Manager Oil & Gas Project (UAE)(PCM/111915)
Last Informed :
Archirodon , having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for a Project Controls Manager to join our operations on site in the UAE.
You will lead, manage and oversee the planning, scheduling, monitoring and controlling activities for an EPC Oil & Gas project. You will work closely with Project Management to ensure that the project s objectives are met in terms of scope, cost and time and you will be responsible for monitoring, updating and reporting the project s status.
You will lead the Project Controls site organisation and supervise a team of Project Controls Engineers and Planners to:
• Develop, monitor and update the resource-loaded schedule and progress of works in cooperation with other project departments and report its status
• Monitor cost performance, update cost control tools and prepare budget forecasts
• Prepare the contractually required reports as well as the Company s internal project controls reports.
• Manage the contract scope including claims and variations
• Establish and manage the invoicing procedure and supervise its proper implementation
• Identify, communicate risks and areas of concerns and propose mitigation plans
• Follow and implement the established Project Controls processes as well as Company s policies and procedures
• Support the development of the Project Controls team members
• Identify and share lessons learned to support continuous improvement of project performance and company operations
• Build and actively maintain positive customer relationships with Employer s and Engineer s representatives
• Assist the Project Manager in his/her tasks as required
Key Requirements, Knowledge & Skills:
• B.Eng in Engineering, with preference to Mechanical discipline; Master degree in related areas will be highly welcomed
• Minimum of three (3) years experience as Project Controls Manager or relevant job role
• At least five (5) years of prior experience in Project Controls roles or positions related to engineering, procurement, contracts, start-up work processes and construction execution for large-scale, complex projects; EPC Oil & Gas related project experience is required
• Demonstrated in depth experience in construction planning/scheduling, cost control and estimating
• Computer literacy, including use of MS Office; Knowledge of Primavera (P3 or P6) is highly welcomed
• Very good command (written and oral) of the English language
You Are Someone Who:
• Demonstrate strong leadership and people management skills
• Display good interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) and build rapport easily
• Can collaborate smoothly cross-functionally and build effective and highly collaborative teams
• Can be counted on to achieve goals, demonstrating a fighting spirit and perseverance
• Are flexible and eager to take initiatives
• Are effective at solving problems, trouble-shooting and making timely decisions
• Possess analytical thinking
What s In It For You:
Expat package is on the shelf, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams within an international leading EPC group that encompasses a productive, multi-cultural and human-centric culture that cares for its people and their development!