• Projects Coordinator will support the Manager. Duties will include, but not be limited to, supporting monthly Project Reporting, Change Request, Staffing Metrics, Schedule updates, facilitating the Revenue recognition, issuing project invoices to customers and partner invoices clearance process, project training process, and status reports.
Detailed Role and Responsibilities:
• Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
• Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
• Support in Developing program and project management reporting and plans, i.e. progress monitoring, stakeholder communication, resource management, issue management, risk management, quality assurance, minutes of meeting and change management.
• Support in Creating, execute project work plans, and revise them as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements of the project.
• Ensure that all financial and purchasing policies and procedures are implemented effectively.
• A 'can do' attitude, high energy, and creativity are required along with organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Strong interpersonal, oral, written, and visual communication skills, with ability to present findings concisely and effectively.
• Ability to collaborate effectively with project management about objectives and requirements.
• Educational Qualifications:
• Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information System
Soft Skills and Languages:
• Bilingual English and Arabic is preferred
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Willing to learn quickly
• Experience in a client facing role with proven success in communication methods
• Highly organized, hard worker, self-motivated and result-driven individual.
• Working in non-standard working hours.
• Ability to work well in groups and independently.
• Able and willing to share on-call responsibilities with peers.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.