Duties and responsibilities
Major Code of Conduct:
• A PC is responsible for the coordination of monitors, field officers, teachers, supervisors and students.
• A PC is responsible for advising and making educated decisions and referrals.
• A PC is responsible to the Ana Aqra Association's Project Manager under which he or she works.
• A PC is an advocate for the monitors, field officers, teachers, supervisors and students' performance improvement.
• A PC is responsible to uphold the integrity and the values of Ana Aqra Association's mission and vision.
PC Scope of Practice:
PC provides an important contribution to the project work plan in a variety of capacities. The following areas are major points in service delivery:
• Design and execute an action plan to meet project objectives.
• Attend all meetings within the organization and those called for by the partners and grantor.
• Collect data from field officers and monitors.
• Write required reports by Ana Aqra Association and the funding agency (weekly, monthly, quarterly and final reports)
• Orient and advice field officers and monitors.
• Communicate with schools and project manager.
• Mediate and resolute arising conflicts.
• Contain crisis and manage problems.
• Devise a tracking system for all needed documents (financial, scheduling, training, purchasing and event planning)
• Compile and finalize weekly, monthly quarterly and final reports.
• A PC must have knowledge of the projects, the literacy program, work plan and the public schools in the project. She/he must have wise mapping skills to moderate transport and presence when needed.
• In carrying out the role of a PC, he or she should have an active interest in the success of the program. The PC should have an interest in the growth and development of the field officers, monitors, teachers and supervisors that will enhance students' performance.
• A PC should be committed to serving the interests of the field officers, monitors, teachers and supervisors so the schools in the project will thrive and students' performance will improve.
• A PC will develop forms and handouts (by email or any other available communication method) to inform field officers, monitors and Ana Aqra Association project manager of issues of interest and concern.
• A PC will attend meetings needed to facilitate the program work plan.
• A PC will run meetings for field officers, monitors and other staff involved on
information exchange and or trouble shooting.
A PC 's General Role :
• Prepare, in coordination of the Project Manager, project planning including preparing the log frame, narrative report and the budget with work plan
• Serve as a resource of information about Ana Aqra Association's programs to the interested public.
• Serve as a communicator for school officials and Ana Aqra Association's project manager.
• Act as a role model and source of moral and technical support for coordinators/monitors, teachers, supervisors, students, parents and community members.
• Provide advice and suggestions when sought out by staff or community members.
• Plan and attend Ana Aqra Association staff meetings and special events whenever possible in the community,
• Act as a troubleshooter as issues and problems arise, using available resources to resolve them in coordination with Ana Aqra Association's project manger
• Identify field officers, monitors, teachers and supervisors with leadership potential and encourage them individually and collectively to contribute to projects.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
Working with field officers and monitors:
In order to succeed in managing the project, PC must adequately perform the following points to assist in creating a working relationship with the coordinators/monitors:
• Involve field officers and monitors in their own field experience by instilling a sense of belonging and community pride.
• Explore with field officers and monitors factors contributing to success or failure.
• Collect and analyze data using objective evaluation forms and tools developed individually and by the Project Manager.
• Encourage field officers, monitors, teachers and supervisors to communicate with each other's and other school community members to explore future goals, current issues, and other matters of concern.
• Coordinate with the financial officer all issues that pertain to the project expenditures.
• Follow-up on the timeline of the work frame and reinforce time management and program-requirements to insure success.
Working with Other Staff:
A PC is a member of Ana Aqra Association working staff and community. In the spirit of collegiality, the PC works with other staff members to promote projects and to assist in the functioning of a professional successful implementation of the defined work plan.
• Advocate for field officers and monitors, teachers and supervisors with Ana Aqra Association's project manager.
• Communicate with field officers and monitors, teachers and supervisors issues of professional performance and discipline.
• Coordinate and communicate with respective staff all or any logistics of concern.
• Consult with Ana Aqra Association's project manager regarding stressing issues and their impact on field officers and monitors, teachers and supervisors' behavior and performance.
• Plan and execute other job functions when necessary to insure the success of the project logistically with impact of quality education on the beneficiaries.
• Plan required events and meetings and keeping all records related.
Previous experience supporting Project Manager in the delivery of development projects.
Proficient in writing reports and proposals in English.
Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills.
Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment. Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
Organization, and ability to meet deadlines.
Ability to work and manage affairs professionally and with maturity.
Developed skills with computer applications including word and Excel in particular
BA in education or psychology or education psychology or any other related field.
3-5 years of experience in the field
Industry Type :
Recruitment / Placement Firm / Executive Search
Functional Area :
Logistics / Supply Chain