No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Location: Dubai, UAE
Responsible for managing secured job sales until approvals and order and handing over to installation dept.
• Design coordination/Submission
• Coordinate with design team for preparation of shop drawings /technical submittal for secured job.
• Coordinate with principal s on all the technical issues, prepare and submit technical submittal,
• Coordinate with local supplier for sample submittal and preparation of cabin interior drawings; submit elevator/escalators shop drawings.
• Coordinate with design dept for sample submission.
Managing Approvals and liaise with all the parties
• Attend weekly review meetings, clarify all doubt with all parties
• Liaise with consultant/client/main contractor for necessary approval.
• Coordinate with design team for drawing amendments as per principal s comments
• Liaise with principal s for all the project requirements
• Manage approval and place technical order with factory.
• prepare and circulate cost sheet based on approvals, principal s quotation, and coordinate with commercial for preparing PO
• Variation Order Handling
• Recognize and Issue variation notice to client, agree variation order with client by submitting relevant substantiation, and coordinate with principals and local vendor for quotation
• Coordinate with client on variation approval and delivery requirements.
• Coordinate with commercial for issuing PO for variation order
• Admin & Cost Control
Review the tender spec, tender offer to client, principal is specification and submit balanced specification to client for approval based on client requirements. Prepare deviation list from order spec and principal s quotation spec and achieve cost saving wherever applicable. Negotiate with local vendors. Maintain approved drawings/documents and letter correspondence for each job
• Coo-ordination with internal dept/third party
• Understand client requirements, coordinate with internal departments/principal s/local vendors to ensure timely service
• Advance payment
• Coordinate BG s submission
• Coordinate invoice submission
• Coordinate advance payment
• Train sub coordinate on new products and process
We re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click apply : Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
Industry Type :
Functional Area :
Shop Drawing / Drafting / Draughtsman