ITALCONSULT Spa, established in Rome in 1957, is a leading Italian Engineering Consultant Firm, ranked in the TOP100 of the ENR Engineering News Record; The Company acts as global player in the field of Civil Infrastructure Projects, in particular in the Gulf Area, where the company has settled since the late 50's.
In order to attend a Mega-Project in Saudi Arabia, we are currently looking for:
Project Director SAUDI ARABIA
The resource will be responsible to lead the whole PMO Team, create structured schedules, financial analysis and project plans based on the project goals, resources needed, potential risks, time to market and budget constraints. He will responsible to develop, improve and alaign Master Schedule, Master Program, Cost Estimate and Cash Flow . His main tasks will be:
• Develop and lead the establishment and operation of the PMO providing both technical and management input.
• Identify and manage Portfolio Projects
• Prioritize projects based on set criteria.
• Participate in strategic planning sessions and reviews.
• Understand the goals of each division and department, and how those goals could aligned to the longterm strategy of the client organization.
• Specify, select and customize Projects
• Work collaboratively to help prioritize the most appropriate projects.
• Propose appropriate contracting strategies that deliver project objectives.
• Regularly review progress toward completion of projects and programs.
• Regularly report on status of the program/portfolio.
• Communicate regularly, developing strong relationships across the organization and stakeholders.
• Develops project controls to ensure that objectives are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Plan, define and manage the development of standardized project management methodologies, tools, templates and procedure and dashboards.
• Report directly to Company CEO and CFO and to the KSA Branch Manager;
• Strong management and technical skills.
• Proven record of successfully establishing and running a PMO for large scale organizations/firms.
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Architecture obtained in N. America/W. Europe/Australia/N. Zealand
• At least 20 years of total professional experience since the Graduation Year
• At least 10 years of experience as PM or Director
• Previous professional experience as PM or Director in PMO/PMC Projects
• Experience in Building Infrastructure Projects, MANDATORY: Experience in Hospital/Healthcare Projects
• Previous professional experience in Saudi Arabia
• Available to be placed in Saudi Arabia
• Proficient in English Language