The Project Director is accountable for the execution of JLL's engagement as FM Adviser contract, leading and managing the FMA team (approx. 5-30 employees) to meet the contract deliverables and performance measurements. The FMA contract encompasses the following components that will be implemented throughout the transition from development to operations of the project/city: procurement, mobilization, general management, financial management, contract management, asset management, helpdesk and CAFM management, defect management, utilities management, ISO implementation, quality management, health and safety management, business continuity planning, environmental and waste management, reporting and communication, technical library and document control, training and transfer of knowledge.
• Act as the main point of contact for the Client, managing and administering all contractual reporting and communication activities.
• Prepare and present regular reports to the Client on project status, cost position vs budget, variations, time frame and critical dates.
• In coordination with the National Director, manage the JLL FMA team members and ensures service quality and deployment meets contractual obligations at all times.
• Maintain, implement and manage budgets, time schedules and resourcing plans for secured appointments.
• Manage and be responsible for the successful execution of assignments, either individually or as the team lead to ensure work is completed in accordance with the objectives, time frame and budget agreed with the client.
• Advise on and manage the implementation of technical aspects of facilities management and undertake Quality Assurance processes.
• Maintain relationships with the Client, consultants, contractors, service providers, end users and other stakeholders to ensure the efficient delivery of the contract.
• Working with the client's HR team, facilitate training and development programs for Client employees in relation to facilities management, HSE, building services and operations.
• A bachelor s degree in Engineering or equivalent/related field is required.
• A Master of Business Administration or equivalent second degree or qualification is preferred.
• A minimum of 15 years of related experience is required.
• Excellent command of oral and written English (required) and Arabic (preferred)
Preferred Training and Certificates
• Project of Facilities Management Training or Certificate
Critical Attributes and Competencies
• Problem solving abilities.
• Leadership skills and strategic vision.
• High level of written and oral communication skills
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
• Strong business acumen, project management and organizational skills
• Ability to form collaborative partnerships across an organization with diverse constituencies