Salini Impregilo is an industrial group specializing in the construction of major, complex projects, a dynamic Italian company capable of competing with leading global players. Operating in over 50 countries with 35,000 employees, revenues of 6.5 billion and a total backlog of 34.4 billion*, Salini Impregilo is a global player in the construction sector and a leading global infrastructure company in the water segment. The Group bases its activities on a strong passion for construction which is reflected in its wealth of international projects. Dams and hydroelectric plants, hydraulic works, railways and metro systems, airports and motorways, civil and industrial buildings are the sectors in which the Group has been operating in for over 110 years.
* Consolidated Financial Results 2017
Salini Impregilo is hiring a Project Director with significant experience in complex building projects in Saudi Arabia .
• The resource, as the project s representative and main person interacting with the Works Management Department and with the Client, will be responsible for reaching and optimizing technical, economic and financial results required by the appointed project.
• More specifically, he/she will be responsible for:
• Keeping and improving, according to the established guidelines, Client relations and relations with Partners involved in the project;
• Guaranteeing that the Project's Profit and Loss account is drawn-up and that, once approved, it is always abided by;
• Guaranteeing that the project is actually completed, while assigning time, cost, quality, safety and environmental targets to all collaborators;
• Guaranteeing that the general purchase plan is drawn-up and executed;
• Managing subcontractor appointments, while guaranteeing that related contracts are managed properly, abiding by timings, costs, quality, safety and environmental requirements;
• Ensuring projects' contractual management, planning and solving eventual disputes with the Client or Partners, with the help, where needed, of HQ department staff;
• Ensuring that the project's planning and economic control activities are carried out, while guaranteeing, collaborating with the Administration Director, regular invoicing to the Client of the works carried out and that payments are received, also guaranteeing that all data needed for centralized management control purposes are sent;
• Guaranteeing that the project's QHSE plan is approved and correctly applied, pursuant to contractual and statutory requirements;
• Ensuring that all personnel under one's responsibility is managed correctly, improving relations and making sure that internal communication is always adequate. Also, assessing workers' health & safety risks, with regard to the type of work being carried out and the chosen work equipment;
• Guaranteeing that Safety Operational Plans and Environmental Protection Plans are always applied;
• During the project closing phase: making sure that all documents are properly archived and filed, while also guaranteeing that the Client issues the certificate stating that works were carried out properly, for SOA purposes.
• Minimum 15-years' experience in large and complex building projects, of which at least 5 as a Project Director;
• University Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management or Architecture;
• Proven construction project experience;
• Advanced knowledge of all construction management processes, means and methods;
• Knowledgeable as regards all aspects related to the construction process;
• Familiarity with Construction management software;
• Full English proficiency;
• Planning skills and capable of seeing a situation as a whole ;
• Competent at solving and managing conflicts and crises;
• Leadership skills and capable of managing personnel;
• Excellent time and project management skills.
Salini Impregilo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications for vacant positions will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, age, disability or beliefs.
Manager, Hydraulics, Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Management, Engineering