BE/ Diploma / ITI in Civil discipline with 3-8 yrs exp.
Civil Project Engineer is to ensure the safe, accurate and reliable procurement, design, delivery and construction of Earthworks, Drainage, Environmental Controls, Roads and Pavements, foundations, trenching, and ancillary civil works. Experience in Supervision of civil part of tower foundations for their timely execution to completion like excavation, concreting, bolt grouting, DG foundation, Shelter foundation, tower erection, etc., Surveying sites. (Site Survey, layout, excavation, PCC, RCC). Prior exp in CIVIL ENGINEERING for CPP, Cogen Plants and Balance of plant for power projects
• Inspecting field sites to observe, evaluate condition, operability of facilities and structures, and to collect field survey data and measurements.
• To check the drawings provided by various design consultants and integrate in the project.
• Putting together specification and requirements for issue of tenders for civil / structural works contracts.
• Knowledge of state-of-the-art technical skills in materials & methods in all applicable engineering, architectural & construction areas.
• Directs and oversees junior engineers and draftsmen in day to day operations and tasks.
• To prepare R.C.C drawings for Pile Foundation, Well Foundation, Open Foundation & Raft Foundation.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR Project : 750MWp SOLAR PV PLANT AT KSA
Job Location : Saudi Arabia, near to Riyadh
Industry Type :
Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area :
Site Engineering / Projects