SPIE Oil & Gas Services mission as a service company has been to transform work into energy, and vice versa.
Over 3,000 engineers and technicians dedicate themselves every day to projects with a spirit of adventure where risk-taking is mitigated by preparation.
Thanks to their energy and our evolving expertise, we assist our clients from the engineering phase of their projects through to operations.
Our clients are the catalyst of our evolution, and it is thanks to their trust that SPIE Oil & Gas Services deploys the most comprehensive range of services on the market in over 30 countries.
We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Middle East LLC Qatar for:
This position is a unique opportunity to schedule preparation, pre-planning and resource forecasting for engineering and other technical activities relating to the project.
Your main duties will be:
• Experience in Civil & Mechanical construction should coordinate with vendors for conduction, commission etc.
• Develops co-ordinates and controls diverse range of multi-disciplined capital projects with emphasis on projects.
• Ensuring satisfactory engineering design, timely and cost-effective completion from concept through to commissioning. Directs co-ordinates and reviews the works of Senior Discipline Engineering and outside design consultants.
• Plans and co-ordinates assigned projects including preparation of budgets, control and timely commitment of same to ensure that facilities can be handed over to Operations on time, within budget.
• Prepares descriptions, justifications, cost estimates and outline programmes for new projects to be included in annual budget and submissions.
Ideally, you should have bachelor’s degree in engineering.
You should have minimum of 10 years’ experience in the oil & gas industry. Civil Construction & cable laying experience preferred.
You will have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, an advance level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office. You will need excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English.