The Role Objective :
To perform the role of Project Manager for IT projects especially in Oracle Technology
• Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
• Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
• Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
• Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
• Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
• Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering
• PMP Cerfitied (Preferred)
• The desired candidate will have at least 9 years of IT project Management hands-on experience especially in Oracle technology
Experience in Project Planning
• Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
• Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
• Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
• Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
• Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
• Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
Experience in Resource Management
• In consultation with the appropriate manager, recruit, interview and select staff and/or volunteers with appropriate skills for the project activities
• Manage project staff and/or volunteers according to the established policies and practices of the organization
• Ensure that personnel files are properly maintained and kept confidential
• Ensure that all project personnel receive an appropriate orientation to the organization and the project
• Contract qualified consultants to work on the project as appropriate
Experience in Stakeholder Management
• Execute the project according to the project plan
• Develop forms and records to document project activities
• Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
• Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
• Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
• Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards