, Posted on March 21, 2018
•Overall management of the baggage handling, back room equipment & system
•Pre-empts potential problems and provides effective solutions in reaction to application of concepts, techniques, knowledge, or processes.
•Deals with change management throughout the course of the project and reassesses the resource requirements
•Demonstrates extensive knowledge in field of specialization or multiple disciplines to the successful completion of complex assignments.
•Understands airport operations and can speak to how baggage systems operate to any and all stakeholders - internal corporate management, airlines, general contractors, local government, etc.
•Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues.
Industry Type :
Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area :
Corporate Planning / Consulting / Strategy / M&A
Desired Candidate Profile
We searching for Project Manager for the Airport Baggage Operations to support the Project. The ideal candidate should have:
1. Project Management experience with market focus in Aviation, including Airports; Airlines; and Air Shipping Companies with Baggage Handling Systems.
2. This position will report to the Project Director.
3. The PM guides project/program management activities (defining scheduling, budget, risk, change, opportunity and resource management activities) for very complex projects or programs surrounding the airport baggage handling.
4. You will also guide the technical review of system design and documentation and develops continuous improvement plan.
5. May develop client relationship and sales opportunities.
BS Degree in Business, Engineering or other relevant focus.
Airline Industry or Baggage Handling Systems experience a must
PMP Certification Desired.
Typically, 10+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above includ-ing 5+ years of experience leading Airport Baggage Handling System. Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience, where applicable.
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
People also searched for
Dragon Consultancy Services
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staff
View Contact Details
'Dr F Mahmood -
Al-Jazeera Building, Al-Hamra Area, Ras Al Khaimah
Ras Al Khaimah
United Arab Emirates
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job