1. BASIC FUNCTION AND SCOPE:
Accomplishes projects objectives by planning, monitoring, controlling and evaluating project associated activities, completing the project in defined time, budget and quality.
2. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage projects development from initiation to closure to ensure implementation of the project plan in an efficient and effective manner.
• Review and provide recommendations for the Project schedule to identify when specified tasks are performed.
• Clearly communicate expectations from the project to team members and stake holders (Client, Consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and associated parties)
• Act as mediator between team members and stakeholders, resolve/ propose solutions for any issues and problems throughout the life cycle of the project.
• Handing Over of site to the concerned contractor in presence of the concerned parties.
• Effectively manage project scope to ensure changes to scope are documented and communicated to all the concerned parties.
• Track and Report on project milestones and provide status reports to the defined reporting protocol by ensuring regular site visits and attending regular progress meeting and keeping records of the same.
• Lead Coach and motivate team on a proactive basis for successful completion of the project.
• Develop all related documentation/ deliverable from contractors and consultant for project monitoring on regular basis and provide any documents to the concerned authorities from Client.
• Safely crash and re-prioritize the projects and show the team the right directions as and when.
• Evaluation for contractors and consultants.
• Checking submittals of material, subcontractor and recommend to committee.
• Checking payments of consultant and contractor.
• Follow up correspondence, prepare, and issuing letters to contractor, consultants, client, authorities, for any subject related to project.
• Assist and provide support to senior management in implementing the project management activities.
• Ensure high quality of works with in defined budgets, specifications and defined Time line.
• Perform general clerical duties and other ad hoc activities as and when required.
• Ensure compliance with Secure’s Quality and Environment, Health & Safety policy and procedures.