Areas of Responsibilities Project Manager Gas Turbine, Compressor & Steam Turbine
• Responsible for the Project Management of Advance Service Business including Long Term Projects, Service Agreements, Standard Outages and Modification and Upgrade projects related to the PS DO RME Business Unit, preferably on Gas Turbines, Compressors and Industrial Steam Turbines. This will be according to defined Project Management (PM) standards and customer requirements, and with end to end responsibility for economic results, quality, schedule and EHS.
• Guides Project Management activities for advance Service Business including Long Term Projects, Service Agreements, Standard Outages and Modification and Upgrade projects.
• Definition and management of schedules, budget, risk, change control, opportunity and resource management.
• Will act in accordance with the PM@Siemens Methodology and will perform all activities according to PM80 to PM1000 activities according to the PM@Siemens Global Project Management Handbook.
• Resource Management will include the on-time delivery of materials, field service and technical documentation and reports. To ensure that Contractual Obligations are fulfilled.
• Responsible for developing Customer Relationships following the post-sales phase for Advance Service Business including Long Term Projects or Service Agreements. Will meet with Customers and lead Project progress and Technical review meetings.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing