Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
• Define and clarify project scope, the project plan, the project schedule and policies and procedures to support the achievement of the project objectives.
• Determine the organizational structure of the project team, Identify roles and positions,
• Identify services to be provided by external companies and Staff project positions.
• Setting team direction, coordinating activities across different organizational functions, motivating team members and Assigning work.
• Defining project baselines, tracking project progress, Project status reporting and Determining and taking corrective actions.
• Responsibility for assembling the project staff; for their technical or functional development, performance, and/or termination during the project or projects.
• Agreeing with project objectives, representing the client's or organization's interests and providing advice on the management of projects.
• Organizing the various professional people working on a project, carrying out a risk assessment and making sure the quality standards are met.
• Making sure the quality standards are met and using IT systems to keep track of people and progress and overseeing the accounting, costing and billing.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer and Network Security Information Technology Services