NATS is the UK's leading air navigation service provider, handling over 2 million flights each year. It provides air traffic control services from two control centres supporting airports all around the UK, as well as a wide range of commercial solutions to over 30 countries internationally.
We are looking for a Project Manager/Senior Project Manager to be responsible for expertly leading the delivery of commercial projects within a Programme/Portfolio of contracts in the Middle East/India region and within NATS Commercial P&Ls as assigned by Programme Manager - Commercial.
This is an exciting role handling both internal and external stakeholders in support of the NATS Commercial Strategy that will naturally cross traditional service lines in target growth regions for NATS. The Project Manager/Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading the project team and representing NATS as the focal point to its customers for the projects they are responsible.
You will be responsible for developing fully costed, resourced and deliverable plans, with tolerable levels of risk throughout the bid phase in response to a complex set of customer requirements, they will subsequently lead the successful delivery through the delivery phase, to project closure.
You will also be accountable for delivering commercial projects to achieve/improve the financial performance (incl. revenue and margin), to quality, timescales and customer satisfaction, whilst pro-actively managing issues, risks and opportunities.
We are looking to recruit capable Project Managers to work in the Middle East. These roles may also involve international travel and on occasion flexible working to fit in with the working day in our regional offices.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Capable of Project Managing a single COMPLEX project or a number of Major projects
• Relevant business based qualification at degree level or equivalent, with evidence of continuing professional development.
• Qualified or working towards APM-PPQ in project management with preferably MAPM.
• Understanding complex contracts for the provision of goods and/or services, monitoring compliance and managing variances of differing types.
• Has a deep knowledge of NATS' business and products and can connect these to customer need and the global ATM Market.
• Understands the customer / market strategic drivers to help shape future solutions and products.
• Excellent analytical and conceptual reasoning skills, able to communicate well in both verbally and in writing.
• Good understanding of developing trends in the ATM market and related technologies to provide a context for the implementation of NATS Commercial strategy would be of benefit.
• Ability to work with customers directly and influence their requirements and decision-making to align with NATS commercial objectives and solutions.
Additional vacancy information
In addition to salary, NATS offers a range of excellent benefits which can be discussed further during interviews.
We are passionate about being an equal opportunities employer, treating all colleagues in a fair and respectful manner. We appreciate and value the diversity of our employees and the inclusive environment we work in. Having employees with a wide range of skills, knowledge, creativity, innovation and energy is important to us, and allows us to be the industry leaders we are.