Job Title: Project Manager
Location of Position: SAUDI ARABIA SAU
Posting Number: req7673
• Keen learner; demonstrates highest ethical & moral practices and values.
• In-depth knowledge of project management schedule & budget planning, creation of contract and procurement strategies.
• Experience on major capital projects execution in Middle East, with good communication in Arabic and English and strong leadership skills.
• Efficient in developing project execution strategies and plans in spite of uncertainties.
• Strong analytical skills; support business operations through analysis of key performance indicators and trends.
• Results-driven professional, recognized for taking on major initiatives, adapting to rapidly changing environments and resolving mission-critical issues to ensure bottom-line success.
• Innovative and enthusiastic professional offering strong communication, interpersonal, presentation and analytical skills.
• Proactive in resolving issues by taking in to confidence of internal / external stakeholders.
• Exhibit huge amount of energy across cross functions which rubs in to the team in resolving issues.
• Implement processes / solutions with customer view point and impact in mind.
Core Functional Strengths
• Strong Techno-Commercial Expertise.
• Core Interface with Customers / Partner Organisations throughout Project Lifecycle.
• Contract Management.
• Project Spend Optimisation.
• Contractor Selection & Supervision.
• Safety, Health & Environment.
• Site & Vendor Audit Support.
• ERP tools (SAP) SAP PS Module.
• Vendor Management /Techno commercial negotiations.
• Documenting and implementing lessons learnt.
• Manage the day to day activities of the overall Project Team, sub-contractor and clients to ensure on time deliveries in order to achieve Internal Organizational and external Stakeholder objectives.
• Interface with all teams for end to end project delivery to ensure the timely delivery of work packages in accordance with project schedules and key milestones.
• Ensure project outputs are in accordance with requirements specified by customers.
• Participate in project activities such as client meetings, internal progress meetings and customer support initiatives and all project reporting.
• Participate in quality reviews of project activities being outputted by the engineering team.
• Development of internal project management practices and procedures in accordance with SWTS PMO policies.
• Interface with the commercial team for the preparation of estimates, schedules and proposal inputs.
• Coordination of planning activities and ongoing monitoring to accomplish project objectives and milestones, including completion of tasks, proposals, schedules. Lead and participate in required project meetings.
• Present and report on project status/metrics, issues/solutions, risks, and project resources.
• Develop overall project activities, tasks and resource needs, project execution plans (PEP), and risk registers, including update of dashboards to permit ongoing monitoring.
• Participate in coordinating/producing cost or schedule recovery/mitigation plans, and monitoring against these.
• Ensure project management activities and tasks are consistent across all projects and the completions of these are on time and on budget.
• Active participation in rolling out the RFQ s both technical and commercial documents, technical discussions with the vendors, preparing the bid evaluation tab and final negotiation with the vendors.
• Participate in process improvements through goal setting, process enhancement, and technology introduction to achieve world-class project management practices that are effective and efficient for the business.
• Act as the key interface with external customers for project communication and reporting, and interact with subcontractors, and cross-functional internal teams as necessary to execute projects.
• Drive project processes including monitoring and controlling, and project closeout.
• Carry out kickoff and routine project meetings with the project teams to review schedule, tasks, milestones, budgets, and deliverable status with respect to project goals, baselines and commitments.
• Update the schedule, risk registers, action decks, project status reports, etc. throughout the project lifecycle, and maintain accurate records within the projects databases.
• Ensure compliance and adherence to processes and policy requirements, and consistency of approach in managing projects.
• Proactively manage project scope throughout the project life cycle. Organise the preparation of contract change order requests to deal with approval of scope or schedule changes.
• Follow-up with customers to resolve past due and other commercial issues related to the project or contract.
• In addition to project management, responsibility also includes use and implementation of project management tools, procedures, processes, project documentation and overall project status reporting systems.
Experience: 7-8 years of Project Management Experience in Water and Waste Water Management/Oil and Gas (upstream and downstream)
Education: Minimum of B E in ( Mechanical / Environmental / Chemical)
Languages known : Reading and writing in English and Arabic (Preferred)
Compensation: Annual 0.00 - 0.00 SAR