Dubai-based civil engineer / Project Manager for management and delivery of mixed-use (primarily residential) and Commercial Projects developments in Dubai.
• Responsible for overseeing the construction of medium and large mixed-use development projects primarily in Dubai (as required), including in the areas of pre-planning, budgeting, resource allocation, contract negotiation, worker coordination, supervising construction site personnel and subcontractors, monitoring quality control, compliance with building safety codes, regulations, architectural drawings and specifications in order to ensure a high quality, timely and cost-efficient completion of construction projects.
• Must be competent in professional reviews of land surveys and design plans, assessment of project estimations and budgets, inspection of construction workmanship and structures and reviewing potential safety issues, management of on-site construction crews, communicating with appointed architects, contractors, sub-contractors and inspectors and coordinating the delivery of materials with vendors.
• Must be able to prepare and generate reports focusing on project progress, construction quality, job status and costs.
• Full time site attendance as required, including meetings.
• Strong supervisory and communication skills are critical together with negotiation and organizational skills.
• Competent with CAD software, Project management concepts from cost estimation to implementation processes, Microsoft Office, applicable building codes and safety regulations etc
• Must hold relevant degree in civil engineering, building science or construction management with Certified Construction Manager (CCM) and Certified Professional Constructor (CPC) (or applicable equivalent).