Duties and Responsibilities:
• The Project Manager of the Steel Division will manage the steel erection scopes of work and help manage the steel fabrication process.
• Responsible for the overall safety, direction, completion, and financial outcome of erection projects from initial budget through project closeout
• In conjunction with the Project Superintendent, lead, direct, and coordinate the day-to-day management and construction activities of steel erection projects
• Conduct Constructability analysis to meet the customer's needs
• Resolve day-to-day issues that may arise to ensure a timely, safe, and profitable project
• Interface with other company departments as necessary, which may include schedules, budget changes, material and equipment expenditures, estimating, payroll, personnel matters, construction, masonry, steel groups and all subsidiaries.
• Run & coordinates project meetings
• Regular and reliable attendance at work
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, & Qualification:
• Understanding of the structural steel fabrication and construction industries and standard construction practices.
• Understanding of Steel Detailing and coordinate with Steel Detailers.
• Communicate with Clients and Project Managers regarding status, or potential questions or issues, and prepare, submit and interpret Requests for Information.
• Ability to process submittals and shop drawings.
• Understanding of AISC, OSHA, IBC and AWS codes, and when and how to apply them
• Ability to read and interpret architectural and structural design drawings and specifications and fabricator shop and erection drawings.
• Ability to price changes in the work and submit them to the customer.
• Must have the ability to handle multiple and changing priorities, including good time - management skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a complete manner.
• Strong management, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to visualize structural components and assemblies. Work as a part of a team and collaborate with colleagues.
• Must be able to communicate clearly through written or verbal means whether in person or via phone or email.
• A thorough knowledge of company's contracting, finance, purchasing, engineering, and controls procedures as well as advanced knowledge of equipment and construction techniques required.
• Capable of successfully solving difficult contract and contract-related technical problems requiring excellent judgment.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• BSc in Civil, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering.
• Construction Management a plus
• Minimum of 10 years' relevant work experience in the construction industry related to steel erection and fabrication
• PMP Certification preferred
Salary & Benefits
• Basic Monthly Salary is SAR(Saudi Arabia Riyal) Contact Number
• Housing Allowance - 3 month Salary
• Transportation Allowance - 10%
• Insurance - Class C
• Contract Duration - 1 Year
• 30 Days paid vacation per year
• 1 Ticket to home country per year
• Single Status