Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Quantum is an FIS Enterprise Treasury solution that is a leading liquidity management solution that provides chief financial officers and treasurers in corporations, financial institutions and the public sector with real-time visibility into cash flows and increased operational controls around treasury and payments management. Our Enterprise solutions help aggregate data for a single view of cash, drive productivity through automation, and foster collaboration between trading partners.
What you will be doing
At FIS we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our Enterprise Treasury Professional Services team. The successful candidate will engage within the treasury function within the client s business, in order to assist with the management of our treasury projects.
As Project Manager you will undertake centralized oversight, control and support within the project portfolio environment. The role will provide a broad range of project leadership and organizational support services across a number of projects and across a diversified range of solutions and in a busy and complex professional services environment.
In this position you will manage resources, timelines, and budgets for FIS clients and prospects with a focus on general consultancy and the project cycle from the initial project scoping through to the successful delivery and transition to client services. The successful candidate will also be required to manage the upgrade processes and the day to day live client consultancy requirements.
Your responsibilities will include:
• You will conduct and document scoping sessions, including the creation of a Statement of Work, project plan, and resource work plan.
• You will coordinate scheduling of consulting resources
• You will manage the client relationship and expectations while developing relationships at a senior level.
• You will execute Professional Services contracts, often involving distinct bespoke tranches of work within projects.
• You will ensure work outside the Statement of Work is communicated to the appropriate departments (e.g. Account Management and Enterprise Solutions/Development).
• You will act as liaison between Client Services, Development, Product Management and Account Management.
• You will create weekly status reports including updates to milestones, budgets, action items and resource schedules.
• You will review and adhere to project contracts including strict adherence to the change management policies outlined in the Statement of Work.
• You will document client requirements for change requests.
• You will develop and maintain a revenue forecast
• You will ensure accuracy of client invoices.
• You will coordinate all project activities and act as the liaison for the clients functional and IT teams with all necessary SunGard departments.
• You will report high level project status to senior client team members via regularly held Steering Committee meetings.
• You will work closely with Client Services (Support Desk) to ensure a smooth handover from project implementations to support.
What you bring
• You possess a strong and very established track record in delivery of (technology) solutions for both medium-sized and large, complex, long-term project engagements
• You have demonstrated strong leadership skills, particularly with highly diverse teams
• You have good knowledge of Information Systems/Business Consulting Methodologies
• You have a track record of developing strong relationships with Senior Executives within client organisations
• You successfully experience in being part of Professional Services Organisations in both a hierarchical and matrix structure;
• You are highly flexible in style able to provide strong leadership and direction including delegating, motivating and developing members of the project management team;
• You demonstrate strong leadership skills, particularly with highly diverse teams;
• You adopt a holistic approach to planning encompassing cost, scope and benefits in the light of resource, constraints and risk;
• You possess extensive project and programme management experience in a fast paced, multi-project environment, including (indirect) responsibility over resource management, project financials and client sponsorship;
• You have the ability to drive project success, with direct and non-direct reporting relationships with the implementation team & product operations group;
• You make rational, realistic and sound decisions based on consideration of all the facts and alternatives available;
• You develop, lead and implement projects which cross business unit and functional boundaries;
• You understand the 'bigger picture', through thinking innovatively. Being outward looking whilst being able to translate the main business drivers of the project into deliverables, plans and specific outcomes;
• You understand customer s needs and takes appropriate action to meet their requirements;
What we offer you
• A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
• A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
• A competitive salary and benefits
• A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
• The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology