SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Project Renovation Crew (PRC) Manager to support a large Base Operations Support (BOS) program providing operations & maintenance (O&M) support services to our U.S. government customer in Iraq. The program shall support O&M, full supply chain fuel services, renovation and construction projects, and other limited logistics support. The ideal candidate will have experience working on other large O&M programs in contingency environments.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Oversee the management and implementation of the Program Management Plan
• Oversee the coordination of work priorities and monitoring of methods, procedures, and programs
• Recommend, develop, implement, establish and enforce procedures and programs to increase efficiency and improve cost effectiveness to the program
• Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications
• Direct and coordinate activities to meet goals in terms of performance, objectives/standards, service delivery, quality, and customer satisfaction
• Review work orders and work order reports to ensure the tasks are completed on-time and inspects the projects to ensure all work is accomplished per the SOW
• Confers with staff in order to resolve performance and personnel problems
• Prepare project specific plans and long range work schedules; delegate specific duties to assigned work crews
• Submit work order requests as required
• Able to evaluate the quality and effectiveness of all completed work orders and provide summary feedback both verbally and in writing to the Country Manager
• Prepare and submit detailed reports on work completed and on the status of the facility infrastructure systems projects for the Site Manager
• Perform additional duties as assigned
• Bachelor s Degree from an accredited U.S. college or university; experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
• Seven years of relevant experience
• DoS or DoD Secret clearance
• Advanced demonstrated Microsoft Office skills, to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook.
• Excellent demonstrated writing and speaking skills.
• Excellent demonstrated organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent demonstrated interpersonal skills.
• Excellent demonstrated critical thinking skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the U.S. Government Contracting industry.
• Demonstrated experience with running large O&M programs in a contingency environment
• Fluency in a foreign language is desired, but not required.