1. Manage the profit and loss, address and resolve all billing/finance issues;
2. Ensures project meets budgeted financial objectives;
3. Monitor and supervise the project execution process on all sites to ensure completion of jobs within specified time frames, in an organized and cost effective manner, in accordance with the approved design and quality standards so as to meet customer s satisfaction and maintain continuity of business;
4. Manages the negotiation of contract pricing;
5. Examine the drawings, assess the material requirements, approve and submit the material requisition accurately so as to facilitate purchase of appropriate quantities of materials;
6. Grows long-term relationships with clients and explores partnership opportunities;
7. Coordinate with the client and consultant on all issues pertaining to the drawings, plans, schedules and problems for quick resolution of all issues. Monitor progress against the project plan and keep the client updated on the progress taking quick corrective action where required.
8. Examine the project program and based on the schedules mentioned assess the material and manpower requirement for the job. Prepare and forward the requisition of sub-contractors required for different jobs.
9. Ensure project reviews and quality assurance procedures take place;
10. Conduct quality checks on works carried out to ensure that the products meet all client specifications. Coordinate with the municipality agencies during spot checks on the site and ensure adherence to Quality, Health and Safety regulations on all assigned sites.
11. Supervise the site regularly; attend to all technical and engineering problems, additional manpower requirements, drawing changes, etc. in an effective and timely manner thereby achieving client requirements and quality standards;
12. Coach and support team development.
- 10 years Fit Out experience in Middle East;
- Management role for at least 3-5 years; - Excellent leadership skills and business acumen; - Details oriented and dependable. - Possess good contacts with the industry. - Degree in architecture, inter
Motif Interior D cor is a recognized leading design and build firm with expertise in commercial, retail, hospitality & exhibitions. Since its establishment in 2007, Motif has created an exemplary record in offering its services from small businesses to large corporates. Furthermore, we thrive and attempt to execute green and sustainable design projects that possess positive impacts to the environment and wellness of occupants.