PRIMARY PURPOSE OF ROLE: (What is the reason this role exists)
The Property maintenance Supervisor will be primarily responsible for looking after the Group’s property portfolio, tenants, and landlords; ensuring tenant retention; analyzing facility management, revenue management and cost optimization etc. The person should be responsible for enhancing the overall property value.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: (What are the main responsibilities and duties of the role, against which performance will be measured)
• With knowledge of taking charge of repairs maintenance and troubleshooting of group’s maintenances equipment such as air-conditioning, refrigeration, ventilation system and other mechanical facilities
• Register all received maintenance requests, update status, follow up and ensure completion of jobs within time frame.
• Communicate with particular maintenance staff and assign jobs according to the nature of call received.
• Ability to adapt to change, meet the changing demands of the work environment, any delays of other unexpected job order.
• Dependability; to follow instructions as well as take responsibility for their actions and also keep commitments.
• Analyse the various parts of a problem properly and provide prompt solution.
• Ability to make efficient use of manpower on site.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and complete job received.
• Obtain proper record for the calls and update the status in the system.
• Route tenants calls to appropriate resource and provide assistance.
• Analyse call logs and other statistics to find out areas of tenants interest or confusion.
• Must have Good Experience in Plumbing, Electrical and Air Condition and Fainting Works (painting and Wall and flooring tiles).
• Maintains property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, and maintaining and securing premises.
• Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
• Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies, obtaining referrals from current tenants, explaining advantages of location and services, and showing units.
• Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting security deposit.
• Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents, paying bills, forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, and initiating corrective action.
• Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units and completing repairs, planning renovations, contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
• Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services and supervising repairs.
• Secures property by contracting with security patrol service, installing and maintaining security devices, establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures, and responding to emergencies.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Will be responsible for directly managing team of supervisors and liaising with a team of 10 to 20 persons.
• Strong technical knowledge of all building systems (electrical, heating etc.)
• Diploma Degree in Technical Training Certificate in Refrigeration & Air-conditioning Technology or Electrical Technology
• Proven experience as maintenance supervisor or similar role
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• 3-5 years’ experience in real estate and construction industry
• Negotiation Skills
• Familiarity with the local federal laws and regulations
• High level of organization and attention to detail
• Solid knowledge of office software such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word KPI