Grow Refinitiv s Investment and Asset Management market share by proactively developing and deploying domain-based strategies in collaboration with market development and account management teams.
As a subject matter expert to pre-sales and pursuit activities, act in of support Account Managers by focusing on all sales (new, cross-sells, up-sells) for proposition in a given territory with both existing and new customers. Lead on deals aligned to specific propositions and serve accounts within a defined territory. The role works in close partnership with internal stakeholders to proactively drive gross sales and revenue.
Drive commercial value creation through adoption of all Refinitiv solutions purchased by the customer to achieve revenue retention and customer engagement. Play a key role in enhancing customer experience by leveraging a network of experts across Refinitiv and ensuring customers business objectives are achieved though full utilization of solutions into the daily workflow of end-users. The scope includes broader number of solutions (Feeds, Enterprise and Risk) that will engage customer across all Refinitiv products and services and identification of opportunities
• Grows recurring business / usage growth on selected products.
• Focus on growth and responsible for gross sales within predefined portfolio of accounts or territory.
• Structure, negotiate and close deals.
• Proactively identify pipeline opportunities, governed by the Account Managers.
• Develop the sales strategy for their proposition within their territory.
• Provide insights and share Refinitiv thought leadership on their proposition with customers.
• Deliver customer demonstrations on their specific propositions.
• Deliver tailored engagements (e.g. enterprise workshops) that help customers to maximize the value derived from Refinitiv solutions post sale and build intimacy.
• Use specialist knowledge to demonstrate and educate customers on relevant functionality and content resulting in increased usage and product adoption.
• Interpret and take action on usage information focusing on at risk customers to mitigate cancellations and identify value optimisation opportunities.
• Promote insights relevant to customers workflow and act as a voice of the customer internally, feeding back their experiences.
• Provide transparency to the customer and act a quarterback to ensure Refinitiv delivers on sales commitments.
• Shepherd customers to support channels available as part of the value Refinitiv provides.
• Identify and investigate opportunities to raise to Account Manager for action and share insights to aid the sales process.
• Builds on expert knowledge to target client base, recognises client needs and propose solutions.
• Provides customer feedback to product development and represents the voice of the customer .
• Maintains accurate and up-to-date customer contact, engagement and opportunity data in the appropriate Client Relationship Management Systems.
Qualifications and Experience Required
• 5+ years of industry, sales or market experience
• Proven track record in a quota bearing sales environment
• Deep market understanding including a) expert understanding of financial market b) knowledge of relevant market c) strong understanding of customers' business model workflow
• World class selling skills (identify, develop, & articulate proposition/ consultative selling) as a hunter
• Strong sales closer
• Significant Product and Workflow Expertise (e.g. knowledge of financial modeling, Excel, MS Office); knowledge of trading floor tech / data apps
• Creative thinker and good sales ideation skills
• Presentation skills (verbal & written)
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to organize and execute a sales plan
• Executive presence
• Experience selling to C- level executives
• Travel as needed
• Strong customer service skills
• Others: Presentation skills (verbal & written); Strong interpersonal skills; ability to organize and execute a sales plan; ability to use MIS systems
• Training or related experience preferred
• College/ university degree or relevant work experience equivalent required
As a global business, Refinitiv relies on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
Cairo-Dubai-United Arab Emirates;Dubai-Cairo-Egypt