We have a challenging opportunity opened up for the role of Manager in our Energy & Utilities practice.
The Manager role in Energy & Utilities Services is mission critical and requires multi-dimensional capabilities. Managers identify business opportunities within their immediate clients business or across an industry in the GCC. They are responsible for growing existing accounts and attracting new business.
Managers develop a deep understanding of clients business and build lasting relationships with client personnel. They demonstrate technical competence in their product group and industry,
understand clients perspective and become the de-facto go-to-person. They are responsible for serving clients and ensuring outstanding quality execution of projects.
Managers develop contacts within the business community and serve as ambassadors of Protiviti in the market. Basis their credibility, they are able to attract, develop and retain the best of talent.
Energy & Utilities Practice
Energy & Utilities practice is a business vertical that services both the consulting and internal audit line of service in Protiviti. The focus areas for Energy & Utilities practice under consulting and internal audit include: Internal Audit Financial, operational and project audits in oil & gas/ power industry.
Consulting - Market assessment, new business entry and business plans, strategy formulation, regulatory and commercial analysis, diligence services, financial and economic modeling, bid advisory, skill development and planning, project management and improvement of operational efficiency.
• Bachelors degree in Engineering from a top tier college.
• Post Graduate in Finance, Strategy, Operations, Economics, Petroleum industry or equivalent from a top tier college.
• Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt or Black Belt
• Operations Consulting experience in O&G industry O&G is mandatory.
• Strategy consulting experience.
• Minimum 8 years of industry experience in a related field, preferably in internal audit, consulting, advisory, professional services and/or industry. Currently working with a leading consulting firm.
• Good mix of education and experience will be useful.
Key Personal Attributes
• A good blend of creative thinking and rigorous analysis in solving business problems.
• High energy individual possessing excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Adept at preparing and presenting to senior audiences.
• Demonstrates excellent leadership and interpersonal skills. Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor in times of high stress.
• Prior management and direct supervisory experience in a team environment required.
• Excellent time management skills. Must have ability to multi-task.
• Regular reading habit for updating himself/herself and exhibit high level of confidentiality.
• Enjoys travelling and meeting new people. Flexibility to travel to, and work in, other locations is essential.
Selected personnel will be based out of our Abu Dhabi office.
Industry Type :
Consulting / Management Consulting / Advisory Services
Functional Area :