We have a challenging opportunity opened up for the role of IT Audit Senior consultant in our IT consulting practice.
Our IT consulting practice undertakes IT risks and controls assessment, IT Service Management and Information Security Management Consulting, infrastructure and network reviews, information security reviews etc. for multiple clients across various industries.
IT Audit team members work in a client facing role and take on the responsibility of identifying, assessing and monitoring IT security risks by developing a risk management plan and strategy. They assist clients in addressing compliance, financial, operational and strategic risk. They work in teams to provide high-quality execution of IT audits, risks and controls assessment, application audits, infrastructure and network reviews, information security reviews related projects for clients across a wide range of industries. Typical projects comprise of conducting reviews of systems, processes and internal controls. Provide recommendations to clients for improvement or remediation and draft reports on gaps & key issues requiring redress.
IT Auditors demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge by staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business. They establish deep relationships with client personnel (at appropriate levels) by understanding clients perspective and become the de-facto go-to-person. Their work output is expected to be of outstanding quality. They constantly monitor project progress, manage risk and verify key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
IT Audit senior members also participate in sales and support business development initiatives. In addition, they get opportunities to perform research and contribute to the development of thought leadership. If assigned, they are expected to coach, train and support junior members in the team.
Responsibilities include planning and execution of IT consulting assignments for our clients in Government, Banking & Financial, Investment, Oil & Gas, Hospitality and Telecom industries. Some of the key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
• Preparing risk based IT Consulting Project Plan.
• Engage with IT Managers or mid-senior level clients in consulting engagements related to ITIL, ISO 27001, COBIT, or other such standards.
• Conduct opening and exit meetings with the client.
• Prepare, discuss and finalize IT Consulting or Review reports.
• Monitor and ensure the smooth conduct of the IT consulting engagement.
• Carry out assignments as per the Project plan and within the allocated time budget.
• Review project files.
• Train and provide guidance to junior staff in their areas of work for all round development.
• Identify potential business development opportunities.
• Maintain healthy relationship with all levels of the client personnel at all times.
• Capable to handle multiple assignments across various industries.
• Minimum 3 years of IT consulting/auditing experience. The candidate will have experience in one of the following areas:
- Ability to understand business and IT processes of various industries
- Exposure to a well-structured Project management or risk assessment techniques
- Exposure to ISO 27001 / ITIL / Cobit / ISO 20000 standards and frameworks
• Masters/ Bachelors in Computer Science or Information Technology
• CISA (mandatory) / CISSP/ PMP( preferred) / ITIL v3 (Foundation) is mandatory
• Other potential certifications ISO 27001 LA / ITIL (Foundation), CCIE (Security)
Key Personal Attributes
• A good blend of creative thinking and rigorous analysis in solving business problems.
• A strong client focus by effectively serving client needs and developing productive working relationships with client personnel.
• Stay abreast of current business and economic developments and new pronouncements/ standards relevant to the client's business.
• Must work well in a team-oriented environment as well as independently. Work with team members to set goals and responsibilities for specific engagements. Foster teamwork and innovation.
• Ability to work under pressure. Demonstrates traits of being mature, proactive and displays initiative. Possess excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Manages own and others time well.
• Ability to travel as necessary to meet client needs. International business experience will be useful.
Selected personnel will be based out of our Abu Dhabi office.