, Posted on May 30, 2018
Develop and manage integrated databases and information systems for needs management, including several subsystems.
• Supervise the development (and development) (and management) of a planning system to meet the needs, and identify the sources of meeting those needs.
• Oversee the development, development and management of a system for the management of procurement (and supply) (and manufacture) requirements, including the identification of the applicant's accreditation authorities / planning management authorities / procurement methods / procedures, bid evaluation methods and supplier / Procurement / procurement methods / inspection and receipt policies and procedures.
• Supervise the development and management of a system of communication and coordination with Logistics Management in the Solutions Sector and Planning Department in the Scaffolding and Scaffolding Sector.
• Supervise the preparation (and development) (and management) system to evaluate suppliers and different sources of supply.
• Prepare and manage negotiating strategies and tactics with suppliers.
• Supervise the preparation, development and management of a system for directing and controlling procurement and supply operations.
• Identification of the required items and their specifications.
• Identify markets and sources of procurement and supply.
• Gather information on local supplier markets.
• Application of procurement procedures.
• Bringing in many offers and offers.
• Find sources of procurement and suppliers of difficult and rare items.
Industry Type :
Plastics / Rubber
Functional Area :
Buying / Purchase / Procurement / Vendor Management
Desired Candidate Profile
1- Suitable BSC.
2. Strong Skills in Methods of Buying.
3- word & Excel is Mandatory.
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at email@example.com
People also searched for
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job