The aim is to state the overall significance of the job from the organization s perspective.
To lead a group of System Test Engineers to implement the QA process for ELM projects, the candidate will support and manage his team to assure Department goals and objectives are fulfilled as per company vision, according to the policies and procedures followed within ELM.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES
This section describes the principal outputs required from the job.
1. Daily Operations
• Implement the day-to-day operations assigned for the Program Management & QA Department / Section to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account international best practice , improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement
• Prepare reports of Program Management & QA Department / Section timely and accurately to meet company and department requirements, policies and standards
2. System Testing
• Provides technical and managerial support to Test Engineers, and assure complete and correct adherence of QA processes during all product development phases, and identify all project aspects that may impact the project quality.
• Communicate knowledge and tasks from upper management, external parties to team members, and vice versa
3. Test Automation
• Develop, implement, and configure test automation strategy and infrastructure
• Plan, Develop, execute, and continuously maintain test automation scripts
• Analyse testing results and provide adequate information that help improving product quality and QA process
• Integrate test automation suits with QA test management suits to report and analyse test automation results
• Participate effectively in estimation, planning, and quality risk analysis of projects
• Work with QA team, and testing team through all phases of product development including requirements, architecture, design, implementation, validation, release, and maintenance for the purpose of delivering a high quality product
• Work closely with Business and Development teams and architect and team lead to build and delivery solutions to production
• Work with project Technical Leads to identify critical/ new components for early performance profiling or load testing and, for database design and portal design and will be working with team lead for the design decisions
5. Policies, Processes & Procedures
• Implement approved departmental policies, processes, procedures and provide instructions to subordinates/team members and monitor their adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner
• Comply with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
6. Information Security
• Ensure the compliance with all relevant information Security practices and standards to ensure data integrity and confidentiality
Academic and professional
• Bachelor s degree in Information Technology,
Years and Nature of Experience
• 8 - 10 years of relevant experience in a related industry
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :
Quality / Testing / QA / QC / Inspector