We are looking for an exceptionally talented QA Engineer to join a team that is dedicated to developing a world-class event management software that is currently running events in both MENA and Europe.
In this position, you will collaborate with a team that includes developers, designers, project managers, and others.
The ideal candidate should be familiar with agile development methodology, modern web development and automated end to end testing.
• Contactless is a part of a start-up group that focuses on Technology R&D, it is a fast-growing startup which was established in 2015, and today has a presence in Egypt, Estonia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates.
• Contactless biggest focus is building a web application that helps event planners to plan and work better by digitizing their work and offering them real-time updates on their events. (Fact: Event Planning is the 5th most stressful profession in the world)
• The company believes that the technologies available today can easily allow us to work from anywhere if we utilize it properly to our favor, some people can make use of that freedom and some just seek traditional 9 to 5 office jobs, we are looking only for the ones who are passionate and respectful of our model. Today our team works from France, Ukraine, Qatar, Egypt, UAE, and Estonia and we manage to do that as if we are working on the same table.
• Among several awards in our startup group, in July 2018, Contactless was awarded finalists at the World Tourism Forum that took place in Langkawi, Malaysia as one of the most innovative 3 companies globally in the Hospitality sector. Contactless is also the trusted registration partner of various prestigious events globally such as GEN Europe Conference, Doha Jewellery & Watches Exhibition, Heya Arabian Fashion Exhibition, Qatar Motor Show any many others.
• We look forward to having you and other like-minded geniuses in our team.
Expected Day To Day Responsibilities:
• Review requirements and specifications
• Create comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize and coordinate testing activities
• Execute automation scripts using open source tools
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Use collaboration tools Zoom, JIRA, Notion, Slack, Trello
• Find solutions to the introduced challenges
• Understand the needs and requirements
• Contribute to the development team
• Provide clear documentation
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services