1. Plan, prepare, advise, instruct, assign, organize and monitor the operations in relation to organizations quality activities.
2. Carry out organizations Quality evaluations, identify problematic areas, provision for improvements and discuss with Concerned & management to suggest suitable control measures.
3. Support the review, design, and implementation of integrated Management system requirements.
4. Provide advice & support to colleagues in relation to Quality requirements and provide suitable solutions, accordingly.
5. Review and/or approve Project Quality procedures, operations related documents/ Plan/ manuals and department training, etc.
6. Liaison with the Client and Utility representatives, including the stakeholder on Organizations QHSE matters.
7. Perform Quality audits at specified intervals for monitoring the level of complying and verify the quality standards implementation.
8. Review the Audit reports, NCR, CAPR Logs, Lesson Learned, various statistical analyses & find out its root cause and advise management for the suitable control measures.
9. Responsible for identifying the legal requirements and related documentation and its implementation as well as to verify the Quality and HSE targets/ Objectives are met.
10. To guide, monitor and approve documents such as a method of statements,
Inspection Test plan, work procedures and related risk assessments upon project
execution requirements, etc.
11. Provide support to Project teams in relation to QUality and documentation requirements;
12. Deploy manpower and other resources, subject to the project Quality
requirements to control the product quality.
13. Monitor and provide support to other related duties that correspond to the overall
function of this position such as to monitor & control the competent person submission & approval, NOI/ NOC submission & approval, etc.
14. ensure NCRs raised by clients or authority to be closed on time by implementing proper corrective and preventive measures -
NCR means nonconformities, which are normally raised by clients/authorities as a result of inspections done by them