Position: QA QC Manager
Company Name: Oil & Gas Group
Location: Saudi Arabia
Experience: 15 to 20 Years
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical
Skills: Good Knowledge About QA / QC Managenent
Mode of Interview: Skype and Mobile
• Manage and oversee project quality to ensure compliance to codes, standards, regulations, equipment specific specifications, and QMS requirements.
• Advancing quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
• Managing the development and implementation of the QMS for planning, fabrication, inspection, documentation, and operations activities including:
• Planning duties within the QA/QC staff and related work schedules;
• Establishing service standards for end users (i.e., internal department or external customer);
• Identifying and developing QA/QC personnel certification requirements and continuing education/training needs;
• Providing leadership, mentorship, and direction of all QA/QC personnel.
• Taking full responsibility for hold-point releases once all QMS functions have been completed and the equipment is ready to go into the next work stage.
• Developing and implementing risk-based inspection (RBI) activities and processes, using API 580 and other similar programs to develop internal standard practices.
• Managing plant integrity through a failure analysis reporting system and following up on recommendations.
• Oversee supervision of all visual inspections and NDE, including 3rd party subcontractors.
• Managing inspection, NDE, and testing plans for new construction, repair work, and alterations.
• Identify and develop solutions to correct inspection function deficiencies