• Preparation of ITP, WSP, WPQR, Procedure, RAMS, KPI etc.
• Preparation & review of material submittals.
• Preparation & review of Subcontractor Pre-Qualification submittals.
• Raising daily inspections in coordination with site team & consultants
• Implementation of QMS, ISO requirements
• On inspections (Dimension Inspections, Fit-up Inspections, Welding Inspections, Non-Destructive Testing ,Material Receiving Inspections , Alignment Inspections, Bolt Tightening Inspections, survey inspections, Painting & Coating Inspections, Fireproofing Inspections, pre-assembly inspection, bolt stressing & torqueing inspections etc.)
• Preparation of Quality records & reports.
• Maintaining & updating logs
• Perform internal audits
• Prevent & close Nonconformance.
• Attend meetings with consultant/clients etc.
• Mentor, coach and train personnel involved in QA/QC tasks.
• Ensure work compliance as per approved RAMS, Dwgs, specification, standards etc.
• Assist & report HBK QA/QC Site Manager
Qualification& Certifications (minimum)-
ASNT NDT Level III