Bachelor/ Master Degree in Microbiology or equivalent
Preferably with 5 or 6 years of experience
* Possess good laboratory and analytical skills. * Possess good technical writing skill. * With good command of spoken and written English.
• Reports to Quality Control Manager on all matters pertaining to Microbiological Quality Control Laboratory Activities.
• Responsible for matters relating to work efficiency, personal safety, personnel hygiene, appraisal and discipline of Microbiology Laboratory staff.
• Planning, scheduling and performing microbiology testing for starting material, packaging material, intermediate samples, stability samples and finished products and ensure the testing performed in compliance with GMP, GLP and Good Aseptic Technique.
• Essential exposure to Area Qualification and Method Validation and water analysis.
• Exposure to SOPs, Qualification and Validation protocols related to microbiology.
• To be familiar with GLP, GDP and cGMP requirements and able to run the department independently and to train the new personals.
• To do purchasing, receiving and stock keeping of all material and media required in Microbiology Laboratory operations.
• To monitor the stock reference cultures and ensure the correct usage of biological indicators.
• To assist R&D department and provide technical support for QA and other relevant departments pertaining to microbiological testing and validation.
• To participate in any activities pertaining to training, safety, first aid and firefighting organized by the company for the benefits of staff and company.
• Comply and work towards meeting the company s quality policy, health safety and environment objectives and policies.
Send your CV s to email@example.com