Smiths is always looking for curious minds. For new colleagues who want responsibility and relish a challenge. Those who would like to use their talents to help make the world safer, healthier, more efficient and more connected.
We're proud that we've been helping propel the human world forwards during our 160 year history of innovation. By looking at things differently. By adapting and never standing still. And by always thinking big.
Today we're an aligned global business of five divisions and around 22,000 colleagues that touches the lives of millions every year across five vibrant global markets.
For more than 100 years, John Crane has partnered our customers around the world to deliver innovative solutions that improve process and equipment reliability through a relentless focus on quality, a passion for service, and uncompromising commitment to our people, safety, the environment and ethical business practices.
With more than 5,800 employees around the globe, we supply and service the products used by our customers in process industries for their mission-critical operations.
Being a valued and trusted partner is more than what we do it is our legacy. Our core values respect, ownership, integrity, customer focus and passion guide our actions and behavior every day.
So whether you're an experienced professional or just starting out on your career, our global scale and focus on growth means great career opportunities for the right colleagues. There's never been a better time to join Smiths. And help us create the future
The QHSE Coordinator will provide technical and administrative support to the MEA regional function in: Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental inspection related tasks
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist management in establishing, implementing and maintaining the QHSE management system
• Monitoring, organizing and administrating the Audit Plans
• Assist with the monthly reporting collation for HSE, Quality, Security and Facility
• Management of purchase approvals
• Document control and compliance administration for insurance and Local and Government Authorities
• Quality, HSE, Security training calendar organization
• Required to engage in the CI and COPQ initiatives
• Interface with engineers and Production to ensure products are in accordance with technical specifications
• Perform accurate mechanical, physical and visual inspections on raw materials and finished products
• Perform other various internal QHSE administrative and project related tasks
• Document information recording on the internal company database and appropriate software's.
• Diploma or University Degree or similar
• Professional experience in Quality Inspection, Project Administration, HSE supervision of factory (mechanical)
• Experience of working in a multinational and multicultural environment
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and project packages
• Read and interpret specifications and part drawings
• Health and Safety supervision of Civil projects
• ISO standards audit knowledge
• Technical knowledge of or ability to learn SAP system
• Product knowledge or ability to learn about John Crane product portfolio & product codes.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what make a company flourish. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, economic status, disability, age, or any other legally protected characteristics. We are proud to be an inclusive company with values grounded in equality and ethics, where we celebrate, support, and embrace diversity.