SPIE Oil & Gas Services mission as a service company has been to transform work into energy, and vice versa.
Over 3,000 engineers and technicians dedicate themselves every day to projects with a spirit of adventure where risk-taking is mitigated by preparation.
Thanks to their energy and our evolving expertise, we assist our clients from the engineering phase of their projects through to operations.
Our clients are the catalyst of our evolution, and it is thanks to their trust that SPIE Oil & Gas Services deploys the most comprehensive range of services on the market in over 30 countries.
We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Middle East LLC Qatar for:
This position is responsible for all the Health, Safety, Environmental Quality Management and Quality Assurance matters of the Department and ensure they are in compliance with C Corporate and Directorate Procedures, Departmental Guidelines and QMS Certification Requirements
Your main duties will be:
• Responsible for all the Health, Safety, Environmental Quality Management and Quality Assurance matters of the Department and ensure they are in compliance with Corporate and Directorate Procedures, Departmental Guidelines and QMS Certification Requirements.
• Provides oversight and ensures that all Projects and suppliers under Tawteen program department follow respective QP and regulator's HSE and Quality Requirements.
• Responsible for supplier development QHSE Management System.
• Ensure that Tawteen suppliers' activities are conducted in a safe, environmental compliant, healthy and quality assured manner and in alignment with QHSE standards and Corporate requirements.
• Lead the implementation of all departmental of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality certification activities.
• Ensure that Tawteen suppliers QHSE performance are monitored for continues improvement.
• Participate on pre-screening of investors and during the allocation process to insure compliance with QP's QMS & QP HSE regulations.
• Support Tawteen suppliers Development team in the implementation of various Regulatory HSE, Environmental and Quality requirements, procedures and standards and Ensures guidance on HSE reviews and Risk Assessments.
• Facilitate the liaison with regulatory bodies and third parties for approvals / certification and assures implementation of QHSE policies within the Tawteen suppliers.
• Monitor implementation of HSE Legal requirements, national laws and regulations, and State of Qatar ratified international conventions and protocols and provide regular update to the Tawteen suppliers.
• Develop suppliers QHSE KPIs and data collection and facilitate periodic review of KPIs and follow-up of actin plans.
• Ensure that Departmental level HSE and Tawteen program risks are identified and recorded in HSE risk register. Ensures that Departmental HSE risk register is maintained and monitors implementation of its recommendations.