1 Role of the Position
Inspector reports to the Lead of HSE, and is responsible for the implementation & verification of HSE procedures & Quality Systems.
2 Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Support and actively participate in delivery of the company’s Objectives & Targets.
• Develop, Implement the Safety Program through promotion of safe work practices throughout the FM company.
• Advice management on the requirements, implementation status of Occupational Safety, Health, Environment & Quality process
• Implementation of HSE Plan & Quality Plan
• Developing & Implementing Emergency /Contingency Plans
• Ensuring that the company’s Quality System is applied and effective.
• Conduct Risk Analysis,- Identify unsafe acts, conditions, and hazards, Job Hazard Analysis, to reduce risk
• Initiate Incident Investigations, root causes and identify corrective and preventative actions and report to management
• Conduct regular inspections of the facility and report any non-conformance to functional heads, Follow up on corrective actions.
• Liaise and attend meetings with the client and or Company Representative.
• Identify Training needs, and train personnel involved, Demonstrate positive and decisive leadership
• Conduct QHSE Inspections & Audits at scheduled sites and ensure compliance to HSE & Hygiene standards.
• Ensure compliance to local statutory & client requirements.
3 Selection Criteria
• Degree/ Diploma in HSE Management
• Knowledge of Occupational Safety requirements
• Experience: 2 – 3 yrs
• Good written and verbal communication.- English
• High computing skills.
• Internal Auditor
• Training Skills/Experience
4 Additional Information
• Ergonomics: Standing / Bending
• Travelling: 60 /40
• Current Requirement: Sohar & Buraimi regions. Transferable to other regions and/or Other regions might be added to portfolio
• Service sector – Integrated Facility Management Services (Housekeeping, Cleaning, Landscaping, Gardening, Pest Control, Waste Management, Technical Services)