To provide excellent customer service by providing on-time delivery and timely and accurate responses to stakeholder queries.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitor and administrate the management systems (Q&E&HS) for MENA
• Control, investigate, resolve and report on Quality Complaints, internal and external, for the MENA region.
• Support the admin for the Dubai QC function Dubai to allow that function to handle complaints and QC inspections which are likely to be a much higher volume in June/July.
• Monitor, Maintain and Report on the QMS for the MENA region
• Support regional function in admin to allow that function to cover the implementation, maintenance and monitoring of the day to day issues - forums, complaints, HSE guidance, liaison with external bodies, etc.
• Emplacement by Mid May to allow adequate time for orientation, training and familiarization and as a precaution against early delivery.
Required Skills and Experience
• Diploma or University Degree in Economics, Commerce or similar field
• professional experience in similar field
• Experience of working in a multinational and multicultural environment
• Technical knowledge of or ability to learn SAP system
• Product knowledge or ability to learn about John Crane product portfolio & product codes.
• Excellent MS Office background
• English. Speaking in Arabic is an advantage
John Crane (www.johncrane.com) is a global leader in rotating equipment solutions, supplying engineered technologies and services to process industries. The company designs and manufactures a variety of products including mechanical seals and systems, couplings, bearings, filtration systems and predictive digital monitoring technologies. John Crane customer service is accessed through a global network of more than 200 sales and service facilities in over 50 countries. Fiscal year 2016 revenue was greater than 1 Billion USD ( 830m). John Crane is part of Smiths Group (www.smiths.com), a global leader in applying advanced technologies for markets in threat and contraband detection, energy, medical devices, communications, and engineered components.
Industry Type :
Oil & Gas / Petroleum
Functional Area :